Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An Epic Attempt

8TV is currently organizing a Chinese singing contest called "Ultimate Power Star 2". An audition has been carried out 12-2-2012 at Sri Pentas. 



I was lucky to have such opportunity to participate in this audition. Although I was ended up failed, with another friend of mine since we were singing as couple (I mean duet).



 Fail isn't a problem, the problem is you give up before you try. Experience makes us stronger and more mature. What matters is what you have gained through the whole process of attempting. 

What I have gained, is the courage of achieving my dreams. I have failed, indeed, but it doesn't mean that I have to give up my dream (although my dream is to be a broadcaster); instead, I will find my weakness, overcome it and eliminate it.

Life is short, take a shot!

Written by: Leo Kan Yoke Loon
Edited by: Leo Kan Yoke Loon
Photographer: Leo Kan Yoke Loon

0 comments:

Post a Comment