Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to handle stress?

The stress can be reduce when every worker is cooperate.


The ways to eliminate the stress of work overload is to learn how to distribute the job task fairly and proper matching of the job requirements according to my abilities. You can distribute the job with the weightiness, complete the most importance job. Besides that, you should choose the job are not out of your abilities.

Role ambiguity occurred on the new employee. You can figure out the problem of the role ambiguity such as the description of job task, schedule and so on. Once you figured out the problem, you can ask your supervisor or senior employee about the brief description of your job task then jot down a note to avoiding forgotten. After you knew the job task then it will be easy to do your work without any error.

Burnout occurred when you cannot finish the work on time; therefore, you have to stayed back to finish them. And if you were a new employee; you have to take time to familiar with your work. It can lead to burnout also. The way to reduce the stress of burnout is by going to yoga class during weekend. Through the yoga lesson, you can reduce the stress of burnout and enhanced your immune system to prevent the illness.


Bas bosses might create fear among employees. Employees might be afraid to go for work and even get stressed out and depressed due to those conditions. In my opinion, I will try my very best to be patient towards the boss. I will still continue to focus and bring out the best in my work without any mistake. However, if the bad behaviour of my boss still persists, I will schedule a discreet talk and gently point out the effort of his/her behaviour is having on me and how it affects my performance. By directly disusing the problem with my boss, I believe it will be able for solve any misunderstanding that might have been taken place. In this matter, it is much more efficient in saving the issue.



Yoga not only to reduce the stress, it is also enhance your immune system. 



Written by Leow Bee Lian

0 comments:

Post a Comment