Friday, April 13, 2012

Movie Review - Wrath of the Titans

Movie Poster


Okay, as an experienced movie audience, I believe you will have certain extend of disappointment to this movie.

Good movie company; high-rated actors and actresses; awesome and interesting genre; great 3D effects, and so on.

I believe audiences are not idiots which only fall for the advantages that I have stated. There is always a vital element in every movie: story.

Yes, I love Greek mythology, but the story is lame. The director tended to play safe by ignoring the story itself. The flow of the story is one great failure and it is too hasty.

Now I realize why it is not going to show on summer season because its not qualified. I believe Warner Brothers can do way better than this.

Movie Poster


Producer: Warner Bros.
Director: Jonathan Liebesman
Genre: Action and Adventure, Fantasy

Written By: Leo Kan Yoke Loon
Editted By: Leo Kan Yoke Loon

0 comments:

Post a Comment